Thursday, September 27, 2012

Matchbox Twenty - I Will

I'm a big fan of Matchbox Twenty (or is it Matchbox 20?),   I like this album a lot - it's consistent with their previous work.  If you liked the older albums, you'll like North.  I do think that you can notice a stronger influence from the other band members - it's not just Rob Thomas on this album.

I Will is my favorite song on the album.  I think it's about looking back and being amazed at how much time has passed in a relationship.  Days may pass slowly but the years fly by.  Yet it is great to be confident enough in the strength of the relationship to say that you will continue to be there no matter what happens.

Hope you like the song as much as I do!  The video with music and lyrics is below.


Please support the artists and buy their music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment