Sunday, September 30, 2012

Frightened Rabbit - The Wrestle

Frightened Rabbit is a Scottish group with interesting vocals.  I like most of the songs and often have them in the background no matter what I'm doing.  Yet when I start paying attention to the lyrics, I can end up losing a day trying to figure out what's being said.

To me, The Wrestle, is either about fighting some sort of sea monster or a violently passionate night.  Either one sounds a little scary for me.  But I am certain it isn't about a wrestling tournament.  This is a great group - if you like them, definitely check out Swim Until You Can't See Land on the same album,  The Winter of Mixed Drinks.

Music and lyrics can be found on the video below.


If you like the music, please support the artists and buy their music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment