Monday, September 24, 2012

Ellis Paul - The Day After Everything Changed

Don't you hate when a person has two first names?  That's my only complaint about Ellis Paul - I can never find him on my artist list because I'm always looking for Paul Ellis.

At first blush this song seems like a song about the start of a relationship.  I think it is more about the change that comes over a person when they find love and how it inevitably continues to evolve as "colors change...iron rusts."  There is always something that can slowly wear at the relationship as "the truth will reveal us like water breaking stone."  Reminds me that there is always work in maintaining a relationship and nothing should ever be taken for granted.

Please see the video below for music and lyrics - tell me if you agree!!


Support the artist and buy his music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment