Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Phil Collins - Do You Remember?

I think it is easy to forget that Phil Collins was a serious artist with a string of hit songs and albums when all one ever hears is his Disney music.  I cannot get the Tarzan soundtrack out of my head when I see a picture of Phil Collins!!

Anyway, this song is just one of my favorites.  While I love his group, Genesis, I like the different style of the songs he performs as a solo artist as well.  Sometimes you want rock and other times you want pop music, with the horn section and other embellishments that he adds in his own music.  This one is a little quieter than most of his solo work but the simple arrangement goes well with mood.

Please see the video below for music and lyrics.



If you like the song, please support the artist and buy his music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment