Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Band of Horses - I Go to the Barn Because I Like the

I like this song a lot for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is the unusual title.  It's not a mistake...or at least it isn't mine.  This is the actual title of the song.  I wonder what the singer likes in the barn. It's a cliff-hanger!

In any case, I love when Ben Bridwell sings "I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride." I think it's a love song that talks about being accepted for who you are.

Band of Horses has four full length studio albums and a single EP.  I Go to the Barn Because I Like the is from their first album titled Everything All the Time.  I would say it's their best album and also includes their best known song, The Funeral.  If you haven't heard it, listen to it!

The video below contains the music and lyrics.


If you like the song, please support the artists and buy their music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment