Saturday, December 1, 2012

Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You

I'd Rather Be With You is from Joshua Radin's 2008 album titled Simple Times, a most excellent collection of songs. I'm not sure where I read it but someone termed his music "whisper rock" and I think it fits.

I like most songs by Joshua Radin.  He's a very talented songwriter with a talent for writing songs that are in hot demand for television and movies.  Wikipedia says that his songs have been used at least 75 times in film and TV placements and Wikipedia is never wrong, right?

In any case, I really like the music a lot and cannot understand why all of the commercial use doesn't translate to greater popularity and more radio airplay.  It is a shame.  I'm a fan and I completely missed the fact that he released a new album over the summer (I will listen and report back!).

Please see the video below for music and lyrics.


If you like the song, please support the artist and buy his music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment