Friday, October 12, 2012

The Killers - Here With Me

Battle Born is the fourth studio album by The Killers.  It has several good songs on it but there are also some songs that definitely felt like filler.  For me, any song by The Killers is either excellent or junk - there isn't a middle ground.

Here With Me is a great song about lost love.  I think the best two lines in the song are:
Well I saw you in a restaurant the other day
And instead of walking towards you, I ran away
It's a great image - a guy running frantically away rather than running towards what he says he wants so badly.  Somehow I think he's never going to get the girl back...

Please see the video below for music and lyrics.



If you like the song, please support the artists and buy their music!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment