Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pink - Just Give Me A Reason (Featuring Nate Ruess)

Pink's new album, The Truth About Love, is a good one.  I think the only thing I would change is the marked increase in the use of profanity.  Her albums are always laced with expletives for emphasis; however, this time it seemed almost contrived, rather than a device for conveying emotion.

Still, there are some great songs on this album. My vote for the best song is Just Give Me a Reason.  I like the back and forth and the male/female perspective about a situation.  It is amazing how divergent views can become.

It's also a duet with Nate Ruess.  He may not be a household name but he is the lead singer for fun. (band name purposely not capitalized and ended with a period as they require). Very distinctive voice and I think it blends well with Pink's.

Please see the video below for music and lyrics.


If you like the music, please support the artist and buy the song!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment