Monday, November 26, 2012

Biffy Clyro - Many of Horror

Biffy Clyro is a Scottish band that's been around since the mid-nineties.  Many of Horror is from their fifth album, Only Revolutions.  It's quite good with intelligent songs that are dark in nature.  

I think Many of Horror speaks of an abusive relationship evidenced by the line "cause when my back is turned, my bruises shine."  At first, it sounded like a parent/child relationship but I think it's about man who is abused by his partner.  In any case, I'm not sure what "Gilligan's eyes" means - if there is any relationship to the old television show, Gilligan's Island, I cannot see it.

The video below contains the music and lyrics.


If you like the song, please support the artists and buy their music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment