Friday, December 27, 2013

Lady Gaga - Gypsy

I like this song from Gaga's latest album. While almost every song on Artpop is worth a listen, Gypsy seems very different from the rest of the album. I particularly like the end of Gypsy though I feel badly for all the countries and regions not mentioned. Here's to all those living in Antarctica who did not get a shout out!

Applause keeps ringing in my head from overplay on the radio and I am sure many of the other songs will become tiresome for a while as a result of the radio.  Overexposure to Lady Gaga's music forces one to retire her albums for a bit and then rediscover them after everyone else is done with them.



Please see the video below for music and lyrics.


If you like the song, please support the artist and buy her music!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment