Thursday, October 10, 2013

John Mayer - Who You Love (Feat Katy Perry)

I like John Mayer and I like country music. With that in mind, I thought that I would love his latest album, which seems to be going for a quieter and more contemplative style. Or something just not very entertaining...

While the album received generally positive reviews, I must say that this is my least favorite work from John Mayer, I liked only two of the songs, both of which were duets. I don't believe that is a coincidence since both Katy Perry and Frank Ocean (on Wildfire) deliver on an otherwise bland assortment.  This is really a disappointment for me - I'm a huge fan normally.

Please see the video below for music and lyrics.


If you like the song, please support the artists and buy their music!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment